Airline Tansport Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter License Eligibility and Requirements
- 1,200 hours Total Time
- 500 hours cross country
- 100 hours of night flight
- 200 hous of flight time in helicopters (75 PIC)
- 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time (50 in flight and 25 in helicopters)
- Hold a CPL with IR or a Foreign Validated CPL with IR
- Pass a Written Test
- Pass a Practical Test with an FAA Examiner
- Hold at least an FAA Class 3 Medical
- Be at least 23 years old
We can train for the ATP H in the R22 ($310 p/h), Schweizer 310 CBI ($300 p/h), R44 ($500 p/h).
Pilots that require assistance in validating foreign licenses should contact us for further information.
We have trained ATP's from all over the world.
Countries where our students originate from include:
UK, Ireland, Germany, Holland, France, Nigeria, Peru, Bolivia, Columbia, Venezuela, Guatamala, South Africa, Namibia, India, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Norway and Morocco to name a few.
11610 Aviation Blvd,
West Palm Beach,
UK: 0113 815 1177